how to find slippage my own broker?

how to find slippage my own broker with simple way?

portkinov:
how to find slippage my own broker with simple way?

If you mean how to find the slippage of your own broker, when trying to subscribe to a MQL5.com signal, go to the Slippage tab of the signal you want to subscribe and search for your broker/server.

Next to it you will see 2 values, for example 1.52 x 340

The first number is the average slippage (price difference) in points of the 340 already copied trades with this specific broker/server setup.

The smaller this value is (green and upper yellow values) the best, if your broker is within the orange and red values, it is advisable to search for a better broker/server setup in order to copy this signal.

If you are asking about slippage in general, there isn't anywhere you can find it, slippage is the price distance between the desired level of a trade with the actual price level, the trade was opened or closed.

For example the quoted price of EURUSD at the time you press the buy or sell button is 1.11500, but due to quick price movement at the time of the placement of the trade, your trade is actually opened at 1.11510, these 10 points of difference is called slippage.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you mean how to find the slippage of your own broker, when trying to subscribe to a MQL5.com signal, go to the Slippage tab of the signal you want to subscribe and search for your broker/server.

Next to it you will see 2 values, for example 1.52 x 340

The first number is the average slippage (price difference) in points of the 340 already copied trades with this specific broker/server setup.

If you are asking about slippage in general, there isn't anywhere you can find it, slippage is the price distance between the desired level of a trade with the actual price level, the trade was opened or closed.

For example the quotes price of EURUSD at the time you press the buy or sell button is 1.11500, but due to quick price movement at the time of the placement of the trade, your trade is actually opened at 1.11510, these 10 points of difference is called slippage.

Ok, follow by your example, what happend if i set slippage value 3 in my EA (in general broker) and what happend if i change it to 10?

Ohh btw i already put my signal to mql5 and the slippage section says "No data" any idea?

portkinov #:
Ok, follow by your example, what happend if i set slippage value 3 in my EA (in general broker) and what happend if i change it to 10?

Ohh btw i already put my signal to mql5 and the slippage section says "No data" any idea?

If you use a tighter slippage setting, for example 3 instead of 10 (I guess these are pips), you are accepting smaller acceptable slippage for your trades, so you will not open some trades in times of large price fluctuation (when your slippage may be larger than 3).

These are all working in ideal trading conditions and these are hard to find.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you use a tighter slippage setting, for example 3 instead of 10 (I guess these are pips), you are accepting smaller acceptable slippage for your trades, so you will not open some trades in times of large price fluctuation (when your slippage may be larger than 3).

Wow, your explanation are amazing. And once again, how to find my broker slippage? I've do searching trough google but i don't find the answer

portkinov #:
Wow, your explanation are amazing. And once again, how to find my broker slippage? I've do searching trough google but i don't find the answer

As I've explained above slippage is not something you can find anywhere written in black and white, you experience it at the time of placing your trades.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

As I've explained above slippage is not something you can find anywhere written in black and white, you experience it at the time of placing your trades.

Thank u very much for the answer, may god bless you :)
Reason: