i am stuck and need help !

Hello

i have an indicator (not mine)that draws objects according to certain conditions

i am making a scanner EA to detect the how many objects and certain properties of each object .

naturally the charts are not actually open

i am looping through symbols and timeframes in my EA.

and using icustom to get price levels of these rectangles but nothing more is available .

can  i get ChartID or it work on open charts only?

how can i get other properties of these objects , like names or so on?

or its not actually there but just the values?

i had the idea that they virtually drawn maybe in memory but not actually displayed

or i am getting it wrong ?

Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartID
Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartID
  • www.mql5.com
ChartID - Chart Operations - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Ahmed_Fouda:

Hello

i have an indicator (not mine)that draws objects according to certain conditions

i am making a scanner EA to detect the how many objects and certain properties of each object .

naturally the charts are not actually open

i am looping through symbols and timeframes in my EA.

and using icustom to get price levels of these rectangles but nothing more is available .

can  i get ChartID or it work on open charts only?

how can i get other properties of these objects , like names or so on?

or its not actually there but just the values?

i had the idea that they virtually drawn maybe in memory but not actually displayed

or i am getting it wrong ?

Objects require a chart. No chart, no objects.

You can loop through all objects by code and get all properties, including their names.

It might be, because possible, the indicator hides the creation of objects, but they are still on chart anyways.