Looking for Equity notification for MT5

Hi guys.

I'm currently use EA for trading and most of the daytime I'm afk, so I'm looking for any solution of cellphone notification when account equity fall below X value (for promptly action). I did research through forum and find some solutions for indicator/EA with tele/email notify but most of them provide price/trade/balance alert only not equity. So I would really appreciate if someone has a solution for this problem. I use Mt5 by the way. Thank you.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

For cell phone i think "push notification" option is best.

You can compile this code and use if you like:

input double eq_threshold=0; //equity threshold(0=disable)
void OnTick()
  {
   if(AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_EQUITY)<eq_threshold)
   {
      SendNotification("Drawdown reached!");
      ExpertRemove();
   }
  }

Yashar Seyyedin #:
ou can compile this code and use if you like:

Thanks for your help Yashar, by the way do you have any specific tutorial post on using the above code? 

Lolotica #:Thanks for your help Yashar, by the way do you have any specific tutorial post on using the above code? 
Research the documentation and the CodeBase (there are many examples).
Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendNotification
Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendNotification
  • www.mql5.com
SendNotification - Network Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5