Enable algo trading alert

hi, iam having an issue, alerts keep poping up continuously to enable algo trading, noting that it's enabled on VPS, so it should be turned off on my platform but it keeps asking me to enable it. 

If it is related to MQL5 VPS so autotrading button should be turned ON (in Metatrader settings and in EA's settings in case you are mgrating the EA(s) for example) before and during migration/synchronization, and it is aotumatically tirned OFF after synchronization.
More details:

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT4 Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1...

Sergey Golubev #:

If it is related to MQL5 VPS so autotrading button should be turned ON (in Metatrader settings and in EA's settings in case you are mgrating the EA(s) for example) before and during migration/synchronization, and it is aotumatically tirned OFF after synchronization.
More details:

thx Sergey for your reply, thats what i did it was turned on before and during the migration but after migration it turned off as it should be but it keeps alerting me to turn it on. 

Joedc #:
thx Sergey for your reply, thats what i did it was turned on before and during the migration but after migration it turned off as it should be but it keeps alerting me to turn it on. 

There are two places to check autotrading:

• Metatrader settings,
    and
  • EA's settings.

So, seems your EA is still attached to the chart, and your EA is asking to turn autotrading ot be ON.
You need to de-attach EA from the chart.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Auto trading button

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.06.28 07:29

In order for the advisor to be able to perform trading operations, it is necessary:

1. Press the button on the toolbar

ea_control

2. Allow trading in the EA settings:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Auto trading button

Sergey Golubev, 2021.06.28 07:43

There are two places to check autotrading (example/screenshots with/from MT4) -

1. this one (it is your screenshot):

2. and in EA's settings (during the attaching EA to the chart):

----------------

read post #759 for more information and examples about HowTo.