EA transfer between Metatrader 5 Platforms

Joined new broker and can't get my EA that i've purchased through MQL5  to load in Platform, tried from MQL5 website to install, goes to New broker platform, mql5 community login page comes yet it won't accept my Log in details, yet i can log in to mql5 from search Engine, this is very frustrating, anybody gor any ideas, Yes i have sent message to MQL5 hep, no answer yet!! has anyone else had this same problem

If you purchased EA from MQL5 Market so this purchase is per computer and per your forum login (Comminity tab login), and it depends on MT4 or MT5 as well.

It does not depend on how many Metatrader instances you are using, and it does not depends on any broker account you can connect your Metatrader to.

There are some cases when the Windows is updated and activation for already installed purchase was lost because of that so you should delete already installe dpurchase and install it once again (from same Metatrader).

--------------------

There is the procedure about how to install (in case you missed something):

i have the same problem EA wont attach to my account but chooses to attach to another broker accont

mongiwa #:
i have the same problem EA wont attach to my account but chooses to attach to another broker accont
EA is attaching to the chart of any broker within one trading platform: MT4 or MT5.
So, it can be any broker account.
If it does not work for you so it means that you are doing something wrong (you should find the reason of your mistake to fix it by yourself).