Discussion of article "Rebuy algorithm: Multicurrency trading simulation"

New article Rebuy algorithm: Multicurrency trading simulation has been published:

In this article, we will create a mathematical model for simulating multicurrency pricing and complete the study of the diversification principle as part of the search for mechanisms to increase the trading efficiency, which I started in the previous article with theoretical calculations.

We have figured out how to use trading systems correctly, including the rebuy algorithm, in order to make money as efficiently and safely as possible with both automatic and manual trading. The calculation of money management and other various situations for the correct combination of trading systems deserve a separate article I am going to write a little later.

I have added this section so that you can clearly see the fact that the rebuy algorithm is a working strategy. To do this, I created a test EA that repeats our mathematical model, with the only difference that it also processes the upper half-waves (sell trading cycles). I found some settings that prove the possibility of creating a similar trading system for MetaTrader 5. Here is one of them:

example

Author: Evgeniy Ilin

Excellent article! Good algorithm for trading.