Local Agents unused in Optimization?

Hi!

I don't know why, but until today my simulations using Optimization had been working with all the Agents I had defined: 14 Core's of a total of 24.

Now, I see only 4 agents in use and the 10 at rest (sometimes "Ready", sometimes "Authorized"). And these 4 CORE's are now 45% each one, when normally all 14 CORE's worked at 15%-18% only.

I have 75% RAM free (32 Gb), CPU almost free (an Intel 12900KF), disk has a lot of free space, and META is using only 5% of its workload.

Can someone explain why this behavior?

Thanks!

AliceRioBR:

Hi!

I don't know why, but until today my simulations using Optimization had been working with all the Agents I had defined: 14 Core's of a total of 24.

Now, I see only 4 agents in use and the 10 at rest (sometimes "Ready", sometimes "Authorized"). And these 4 CORE's are now 45% each one, when normally all 14 CORE's worked at 15%-18% only.

I have 75% RAM free (32 Gb), CPU almost free (an Intel 12900KF), disk has a lot of free space, and META is using only 5% of its workload.

Can someone explain why this behavior?

Thanks!

Just to help someone:

That's my fault: the critic within TICK event was NOT calling any trading due to a smaller parameter than the code was able to consider for tradings.

The Optmizer was simply running candle to candle without performing anything...