MT5 History Quality only 48% - page 2

Bollinger68:

Hi folks,

So tonight I decided to do some back testing and optimisation of one of my EA's. I've been working on this one for a few weeks now

Up until tonight I had always got 100% History Quality with my tick data when back testing, however for some reason tonight I only got 48% history quality

This was on several forex instruments, not just one. My broker is a very well known large broker based in Australia and up until tonight I'd never had a problem with the history data in MT5

Any suggestions what it could be? could it be my broker? or maybe something wromg with my terminal

I have gone through and checked everything, however I'm still only getting 48% history quality where as I would normally get 100% history quality

Many thanks, Paul  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 History Quality only 48%

Alain Verleyen, 2023.06.28 14:16

Of course not, it's just the name of the company who provide the software, as you will find folders with Microsoft or other similar names.

The broker is ALWAYS responsible to provide the data. Though beside the software (MT5), I suppose MetaQuotes can also provide some historical data on the server side.

Post the log if you want useful help. all the rest is just guessing.

No answer ?

What MT5 build are you using ?

What broker does supply real tick history from 2020?