Feature Request: Automatic Limit Orders

I'm quite pleased with MT4's order entry capabilities as it is. The one issue I have relates to a common exit strategy traders employ - that is to "peel" out of their trades. I'd love to see an option to do this. Here's the scenario:

I place an entry sell stop order at 1.1700. I place a stop loss at 1.1715. I'm trading 5 lots, but want to take 1 lot profit at 1.1690, 1 lot at 1.1670, and another 1 lot at 1.1650. The rest I will either add limits to later, or manually exit.

Currently, I have to do this with the "Close Order" feature. That's great that I can do it that way, but not so convenient when I'm away from my computer while a trade is on.

The other way to do this is to place 5 seperate 1-lot orders. In a market moving fast, I simply can't do this quick enough since I have to close out the order confirmation box and reopen another New Order to get a new order placed. So, I run the risk of missing my targets.

Anyway, maybe others could chime in on whether or not this is a useful feature. It would be invaluable to me.

Regards,

stockwet

You're going to have to write a scipt of some sort to enter the 5 seperate lots for you and have it set the TP for you. Thats really the only way to do this.

It sucks having to enter 5 seperate orders, but I don't think you're going to get it the way you're used to. Well, at least, MQ isn't going to change it (I would doubt).