I'm trying to convert a particular QQE indicator written in pine language (TradingView) to MQ5 for MT5 and facing issues - page 3

I decided to go back and continue working on this the way I had started working on it just to prove a point about buffers to myself. It turns out I was able to get this stable and working with single dimensional arrays after I learned more about the data buffers in MQL5. I discovered how fragile and crucial they are for making the plots stable. If a calculation goes missing in one...or if a calculation gets overwritten by the same buffer... it can lead to incorrect or missing line plots. 
More buffers makes things more prone to failure. Mladens script uses only 3 buffers, two for the data plots and one for the RSI calculation.
My script uses a total of 6 buffers, two for the data plots, two for the RSI algo, and two for the EMA. It's not the best way to do this, Mladens script is very interesting though - I don't know how he had the

information to program such an EMA and RSI function the way he did, it is a very difficult thing to do without inside information.