Running Python Trading Algo on Mt5 Android

Please how do I run a python Algo script to open positions on MetaTrader 5 android version

yuddy7: Please how do I run a python Algo script to open positions on MetaTrader 5 android version

Not possible. Mobile MetaTrader app has no programming API. Use the the Desktop application instead.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Not possible. Mobile MetaTrader app has no programming API. Use the the Desktop application instead.

Thanks for your reply.
What if I use the broker's API and MT5 API, can I simply open positions programmatically and just view the trade on mobile mt5 or must I have to switch on EA/Algo mode on the desktop mt5 before any trade can happen?

yuddy7 #: What if I use the broker's API and MT5 API, can I simply open positions programmatically and just view the trade on mobile mt5 or must I have to switch on EA/Algo mode on the desktop mt5 before any trade can happen?
Yes, you can simultaneously use the API via the desktop MetaTrader and view trades on the mobile app.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Yes, you can simultaneously use the API via the desktop MetaTrader and view trades on the mobile app.
Oh thanks again for replying.
 Am trying to avoid using the desktop version of mt5. Infact I'm intending to write and run my python Algo on  android mobile only.
 Please will my python code work without using the desktop mt5 and I just using mt5  Api to talk to the broker's servers? 

yuddy7 # Please will my python code work without using the desktop mt5 and I just using mt5 Api to talk to the broker's servers? 
I have already answered you — no, the API is only available on the desktop application (whether on your computer or via VPS).