I want to get an alarm when auto fibo renews itself, is it possible?

ali sözerI want to get an alarm when auto fibo renews itself, is it possible?

I don't think that the MetaTrader terminal has any "Auto Fibonacci" functionality, so you must be referring to some Custom Indicator in the CodeBase or Market.

• If it is from the CodeBase, then yes, you can modify the code to sent out an alert or notification when that happens.
  • If it is from the Market, then contact the author, because such discussions are not allowed in the forum.

It's enough to get information when the yellow lines on the right are renewed.

Files:
aaaaaaaab.jpg  278 kb

A situation like the one in the attachment, when the yellow lines on the right are renewed, I just need to get information

ali sözer #: It's enough to get information when the yellow lines on the right are renewed. A situation like the one in the attachment, when the yellow lines on the right are renewed, I just need to get information

You did not answer from where you got the Indicator, so assuming it was from the CodeBase, then change the code or hire someone to make the changes for you.

If not, I refer you back to previous post ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.06.23 16:43

I don't think that the MetaTrader terminal has any "Auto Fibonacci" functionality, so you must be referring to some Custom Indicator in the CodeBase or Market.

• If it is from the CodeBase, then yes, you can modify the code to sent out an alert or notification when that happens.
  • If it is from the Market, then contact the author, because such discussions are not allowed in the forum.