Don't receive confirmation code

I don't receive confirmation code via SMS or Telegram and can't withdrawal my money. What can I do?

Nikolay Georgiev:
I don't receive confirmation code via SMS or Telegram and can't withdrawal my money. What can I do?
Me neither. This is becoming a big issue 

Nikolay Georgiev:

You've requested the code via Telegram. Please follow the instuctions to obtain the code.

Chioma Obunadike #:
Me neither. This is becoming a big issue 

Servicedesk asked you questions regarding your phone number. You prefer to not answer

Marsel #:

Servicedesk asked you questions regarding your phone number. You prefer to not answer

Service desk did not ask me a question, they only sent me a suggestion. 
If you can see my history with service desk then you can also tell this is the 2nd time I am opening the same ticket and each time I get the same generic response. I have replied the message now. Do you know what I should do to fix the problem please?  

Chioma Obunadike #:
Service desk did not ask me a question, they only sent me a suggestion. 
If you can see my history with service desk then you can also tell this is the 2nd time I am opening the same ticket and each time I get the same generic response. I have replied the message now. Do you know what I should do to fix the problem please?  
Contacted service desk and I was able to get the code via telegram. 

Marsel #:

You've requested the code via Telegram. Please follow the instuctions to obtain the code.

I guess I did i have started the bot in telegram but no message. Yet can I get one more attempt since i lost all 3 already

Nikolay Georgiev #:

I guess I did i have started the bot in telegram but no message. Yet can I get one more attempt since i lost all 3 already

1. Request a code choosing Telegram option (not SMS)

2. Launch Telegram bot and press "Get verification code"