Dear MetaQuotes Team, I would like to provide some suggestions regarding the development trend of the MT5 platform

Dear MetaQuotes Team:

I would like to provide some suggestions regarding the development trend of the MT5 platform. As MacOS and Linux operating systems continue to gain market share, the current MT5 platform has certain limitations in meeting user demands. In order to adapt to the current and future development trends and maintain market competitiveness, I recommend a rebuild of the MT5 platform. Below are the reasons and specific suggestions for this recommendation:

1. Cross-platform compatibility: MacOS and Linux users now hold a significant market share. Rebuilding the MT5 platform to seamlessly run on different operating systems will help expand the user base and cater to the needs of different users.

2. Responsive design: With the increasing popularity of mobile devices, users demand applications that can run smoothly on different screen sizes. Rebuilding the MT5 platform with responsive design will ensure a consistent user experience across various devices.

3. Separation of frontend and backend: The separation of frontend and backend has become a mainstream development trend. Rebuilding the MT5 platform with a separation of frontend and backend will improve development efficiency, reduce maintenance costs, and make it easier to adapt to future technological advancements.

4. User interface optimization: Taking into account the user habits and interface guidelines of different operating systems, redesigning the user interface of the MT5 platform will provide a better user experience and improved usability.

5. Enhanced security: As the threat of cybersecurity continues to increase, users have higher expectations for the security of trading platforms. Strengthening security measures during the rebuild of the MT5 platform is crucial to ensuring the safety of users' trading data and funds.

6. Resolving compatibility issues: The current MacOS and Linux versions based on Wine often encounter various compatibility problems. Rebuilding the MT5 platform to provide native versions for MacOS and Linux will address these compatibility issues, ensuring smooth and stable usage of the MT5 platform and enhancing user satisfaction and loyalty.

By rebuilding the MT5 platform, you will not only adapt to current market demands but also be well-prepared for future developments. I believe that these suggestions will help enhance the competitiveness of the MT5 platform and meet the needs of a wider range of users.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my suggestions.

On the Russian forum there is a page for mt5 suggestions. (https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/417088) If you are still hoping for some changes you could post this there. (Just use the translate tool that shows up when writing or editing comments.)
MT5, mql5, mql5.com предложения по улучшению. - Сделайте реалистичные предложения по улучшению платформы MT5, языка mql5 и сайта и услуг Mql5 Com.
MT5, mql5, mql5.com предложения по улучшению. - Сделайте реалистичные предложения по улучшению платформы MT5, языка mql5 и сайта и услуг Mql5 Com.
  • www.mql5.com
удерживая клавишу CTRL при перетаскивании точки привязки. Модифицировать OnChartEvent для обработки нажатия на кнопку. Всплывающее окно появляется автоматически после третьего символа или вы можете вызвать его с помощью CTRL SPACE