Free hosting for algorithmic trading: Inquire with your broker

Tens of thousands of traders use MetaTrader 5 VPS as a secure, reliable and fast hosting solution for automated trading. Recognizing the growing popularity of the service, brokerage companies approached us for the possibility to utilize VPSs to reward loyal users. This is how the Sponsored VPS service project appeared in 2020. This innovative service enables brokers to offer free VPS access to their traders under predefined terms and conditions.

Free hosting for algorithmic trading: Inquire with your broker

We have recently implemented a major service update based on the accumulated experience and valuable feedback from brokers. The updated Sponsored VPS has become more user-friendly and accessible for MetaTrader 5 brokerages. We expect that even more companies will take advantage of this opportunity, as this interaction capability can bring benefits to both brokers and traders.

MetaTrader VPS is a specialized natively integrated solution for professional social and algorithmic trading, which does not require additional activations or configurations. Transferring robots or signal subscriptions to a virtual server does not require any special programming skills or technical knowledge. Your apps, along with all their settings can be migrated in just a couple of clicks.

MetaTrader VPS is a specialized natively integrated solution for professional social and algorithmic trading

More than a dozen hosting points are located around the world, to ensure optimal access with less than 5 milliseconds for 82% of all brokerage servers. This means that most traders can obtain a significant gain in execution speed through MetaTrader VPS. MetaQuotes servers are hosted by the most reliable providers to ensure a maximum uptime of 99.99%. You can be sure that your trading strategies will run consistently 24/7. Smart resource allocation algorithms ensure that each trading platform receives enough resources on a virtual machine: up to 3 GB of RAM, up to 16 GB of hard disk space and several CPUs are allocated on demand.

Contact your broker to inquire about the availability of this service and learn how you can receive a free VPS to run your algorithmic trading strategies.

hello. how to fix my ms very high.
Files:
Screenshot_1.png  111 kb

Magician world #:
hello. how to fix my ms very high.

2.3ms is not high, its great.

Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users

Read the last steps 15-25 of these guides below to understand how MQL5 VPS works:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366152  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366161  (MT5)

I am trying to connect to the VPS through the website without success.

kobigabz1 #:

It is necessary to connect to MQL5 VPS through Metatrader:

• MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Everyone who uses trading robots or signal subscriptions sooner or later recognizes the need to rent a reliable 24/7 hosting server for their tradi...

kobigabz1 #:

I tried to connect both through MetaTrader and through the VPS tab through MQL5 without success. I reached the step of registering the credit details, but the process does not end.

Files:

kobigabz1 #:

I tried to connect both through MetaTrader and through the VPS tab through MQL5 without success. I reached the step of registering the credit details, but the process does not end.

Deposit the necessary money into your MQL5 account first and then use the MQL5 way of payment during your MQL5 VPS subscription checkout.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/kobigabz1/accounting/choosein

kobigabz1 #:

In MetaTrader 4 there is no option to pay for MQL5

Files:

kobigabz1 #:

There is, but it seems that you don't have the necessary funds into your MQL5 account or you are not properly logged into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your kobigabz1 login.

kobigabz1 #:

I am connected.

Until now I have made purchases with EA advisor credit through MQL5 and there was no problem

Files:

Eleni Anna Branou #:

There is, but it seems that you don't have the necessary funds into your MQL5 account or you are not properly logged into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your kobigabz1 login.

I was able to connect to the VPS server.

Is it necessary to install MetaTrader also on a VPS server, and how should I connect from wherever I am?