Discussion of article "How to Become a Successful Signal Provider on MQL5.com"

New article How to Become a Successful Signal Provider on MQL5.com has been published:

My main goal in this article is to provide you with a simple and accurate account of the steps that will help you become a top signal provider on MQL5.com. Drawing upon my knowledge and experience, I will explain what it takes to become a successful signal provider, including how to find, test, and optimize a good strategy. Additionally, I will provide tips on publishing your signal, writing a compelling description and effectively promoting and managing it.

Forex is the largest financial market, with a worldwide daily turnover of over $6 trillion, making it irresistible to those familiar with trading. Trading forex can be both highly profitable and risky, as anyone who has spent a few hours or days trading can attest. The differentiating factor between winners and losers lies in their ability to identify good entry points, establish well-structured profit and loss boundaries, and maintain discipline. Winners consistently secure a small portion of that $6 trillion pie each day before turning off their computers, while losers often succumb to the desire for more, leading to failure. The objective of a successful signal provider is to discover a robust and profitable strategy that allows them to capture a small portion of that pie daily, broadcasting it to a large number of subscribers simultaneously.

Author: Juvenille Emperor Limited

Trully excellent and well written article. THANK YOU.

stuartfbs #:
Trully excellent and well written article. THANK YOU.

You're welcome.

Very insightful 

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Very insightful 

Thank you very much Lorentzo(s).

thank you

After reading this i didn't have any doubts regarding opening a signals provider. You gave a valuable lesson for me worth reading and enlightened me