Creating a new H4 chart based on a specific time zone

Hi . My strategy work with H4 time frame , but my broker(Alpari) Time zone has different with my test broker (FXCOM), You might say why I don't register in FXCM. because it can't It does not support my country. I searched many brokers, but all the ones that accept my country all has same time zone with Alpari . That's why I need to make this chart .

my problem is only on H4 time frame . for example if Alpari broker start time is 1AM o'clock ,  H4 candle open is from 1AM to close 4.59 AM . but FXCOM candle open is from 0AM to close 3.59 AM  .

I can read H1 candles and according on calculate H4 candle. but I need Visual chart for watching and draw objects .

Has anyone done this before? I know it can be done, but it takes time to make it. I searched on the internet, but I didn't get any results.
Liquid Chart
Liquid Chart
  • www.mql5.com
Would you like to see an hourly chart with bars opening from the second and the fifth minute of the hour? What does a redrawn chart look like when the opening time of bars is changing every minute? What advantages does trading on such charts have? You will find answers to these questions in this article.

• Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
  • www.mql5.com
An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal