Login Problem - page 2

Carl Schreiber #: Here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/448960
That thread is not about a connection problem with the broker. It is about a problem with Market product license. It is a different issue.

Carl Schreiber #:

??

1. Alain, you your self recommended here to go back to 3661 (or 3662) even it was about a MAC.
  2. We have got several posts about the problems of the 3802.
  3. The mentioned guy found a fast solution - neither he nor me knows the reals problem but it was solved and that is what counts
  4. I asked in our forum about that I didn't get the answer you have given now Fernando: "I'm using build 3802, and two of my brokers is using server build 3661,"
  5. To me my advice was and is probably the fastest solution for the one with the problem.
  6. And even you can't specify the real reason.

Carl, please don't mix all and don't take it personally.

I am just saying, like Fernando, that the MT5 terminal of a given build, DON'T need to be connected to a MT5 server of the same build. It's not exact for build 3802 and it has never been the case. In my opinion, it's important to not launch wrong idea.

That being said, I know some people have issue with build 3802, and all the challenge to support users effectively is to know their specific environment which leads to the issue. It can be related to the broker side somehow (but not due to a different build number). It can be related to the VPS (often related to TLS version). It can be unknown reason, of course.