Cannot seem to register phone number to Metaquotes website

When attempting to get a phone verification code, or telegram bot code I am unable to get the verification code text or get the telegram bot to send me the code as it denotes there is no code for my phone number. 

SinncoSignals:

When attempting to get a phone verification code, or telegram bot code I am unable to get the verification code text or get the telegram bot to send me the code as it denotes there is no code for my phone number. 

was this ever fixed??

What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
  • www.mql5.com
Please check the following: Ensure network coverage is strong Ensure the mobile number/s are not in roaming (in that case delivery is not guarantee...

I registered twice, I forgot my password and username, I registered again, but I can't log in. It says it's wrong, or you haven't become addicted yet, please help me, thank you.

26612661 #:
I registered twice, I forgot my password and username, I registered again, but I can't log in. It says it's wrong, or you haven't become addicted yet, please help me, thank you.

There's your problem, you can't have multiple MQL5 accounts, contact the Service Desk to delete the first one.

Also you can reset your first account's password here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Your login is the last part of this url: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/26612661

SinncoSignals:

Keep on trying, happened to me, the telegram didn't work for me, keep using SMS , it will work one day.

Victor Chukwudumebi Ovorakpor #:
Keep on trying, happened to me, the telegram didn't work for me, keep using SMS , it will work one day.

hi, how many days did it take? Im already on 3 days of repeated trying sms and telegram still not receiving.