EA for automatic loading of buy and sell stop orders

hi

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

I need an EA for MT4 that can:

1) Place and automatic buy and sell stop order at a certain time that I can set for example 9am.

1.1) I must be able to set the take profit and stop loss levels.

2) If any of these 2 positions gets stopped out, new similar position must be loaded immediately. This process must repeat at least 5 times.

2.2) For example if the first buy stop position gets stopped out, it must be replaced at the stop loss level price with a new buy stop (same size contract).

I have tried ChatGpt a 100 times or more on this but the code just doesn't activate or function properly.

Thanks

JP

• Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading — In the future, please consider which section is most appropriate for your query.
MQL5 forum: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
MQL5 forum: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
  • www.mql5.com
How to create an Expert Advisor (a trading robot) for Forex trading