MQL5 product marketing

Is it possible to contact all people who have downloaded your product(demo/free/paid)? I ask this question for marketing purpose, I mean:

• After they have used your product for a certain given time you can ask them if they would kindly leave a review. 
    • You can ask them what they like about it or dislike, that helps improve product quality.
    • You can also try to know their need and add new features to your product according to their trading style.
I do know advertising in forum is forbidden, I also do not intend to send friend request to random people so that they can see my daily post, i just want to target who have sown interest to my product.

Sie Samuel Roland Youl:

Is it possible to contact all people who have downloaded your product(demo/free/paid)? I ask this question for marketing purpose, I mean:

• After they have used your product for a certain given time you can ask them if they would kindly leave a review
    • You can ask them what they like about it or dislike, that helps improve product quality.
    • You can also try to know their need and add new features to your product according to their trading style.
I do know advertising in forum is forbidden, I also do not intend to send friend request to random people so that they can see my daily post, i just want to target who have sown interest to my product.

1. Please don't try to contact all people. All people do not want to chat even if they purchase your product.

2. Better not ask them to leave a review. Sometimes they leave bad reviews if you ask them directly.

3. You can invite them to feel free to discuss their needs in private message if they like.(in description section of your product)

4. To get their notice you can reply posts in Forum and create useful content.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

1. Please don't try to contact all people. All people do not want to chat even if they purchase your product.

2. Better not ask them to leave a review. Sometimes they leave bad reviews if you ask them directly.

3. You can invite them to feel free to discuss their needs in private message if they like.(in description section of your product)

4. To get their notice you can reply posts in Forum and create useful content.

I see, Thanks for your advice.