EA is not triggering trades.

My EA is not triggering trades on live chart, aso not showing any results in testing strategy. Can any one let me know how to fix it?

How exactly do you want us to help? We cannot read your mind nor see your computer.

Provide more details, including if applicable, screenshots, log output, source code, etc.

Also, please don't create topics randomly in any section. It has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading

By the way, if this is a Market product, then you can't discuss it in the forum, and you will have to post in the comments section of the product or contact the author.

Muhammad Sarwar Can any one let me know how to fix it?

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

Use the debugger or print out your variables, including _LastError and prices and find out why. Do you really expect us to debug your code for you?
          Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
          Error Handling and Logging in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2015)
          Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code - MQL5 Articles (2011)
          Introduction to MQL5: How to write simple Expert Advisor and Custom Indicator - MQL5 Articles (2010)

Fernando Carreiro #:

How exactly do you want us to help? We cannot read your mind nor see your computer.

Provide more details, including if applicable, screenshots, log output, source code, etc.

Also, please don't create topics randomly in any section. It has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading

By the way, if this is a Market product, then you can't discuss it in the forum, and you will have to post in the comments section of the product or contact the author.

Let me share the source code screenshot in a while.

Muhammad Sarwar #: Let me share the source code screenshot in a while.

Don't post screenshots of code. They are useless. Place the code properly useing the CODE button (Alt-S) or attach the file.

Code button in editor