Signals on MQL5 VPS

I have an account to which I direct two signals coming from another signal platform which doesn't require any VPS.

Should I need to activate a new Signal for the same account coming from MQL5, do I need to activate the VPS?

If yes could this have negative interferences and/or incompatibility?

Thanks for your support.

You are already using and paying ($25 per month) for VPS for your other signals, only they don't call it VPS.

Yes, you need to employ MQL5 VPS for your MQL5.com signal if you want to copy it 24/7 without interruptions and without leaving your computer on.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You are already using and paying ($25 per month) for VPS for your other signals, only they don't call it VPS.

Yes, you need to employ MQL5 VPS for your MQL5.com signal if you want to copy it 24/7 without interruptions and without leaving your computer on.

Thank you Eleni (always super-fast)!

In this case I would have a SignalStart VPS working on a MQL5 VPS, wouldn't I ? Is this approach recommandable ? Which problem would eventually arise (if any)?

mambobambo #:

Thank you Eleni (always super-fast)!

In this case I would have a SignalStart VPS working on a MQL5 VPS, wouldn't I ? Is this approach recommandable ? Which problem would eventually arise (if any)?

No, you wouldn't have any problem, you will migrate your trading account with your MQL5.com signal subscription enabled, to your MQL5 VPS.

The other 2 signals are copied on a server basis from the other platform, they will not interfere with your MQL5.com signal copying or MQL5 VPS, but they will affect your account margin requirements, so be careful with the risk you assign on each one of those 3 signals.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

No, you wouldn't have any problem, you will migrate your trading account with your MQL5.com signal subscription enabled, to your MQL5 VPS.

The other 2 signals are copied on a server basis from the other platform, they will not interfere with your MQL5.com signal copying or MQL5 VPS, but they will affect your account margin requirements, so be careful with the risk you assign on each one of those 3 signals.

Excellent Eleni. Thanks a lot.