i need urgent help

i have a huge problem i use a trading robot , everyday it keeps on taking trades that i did not initiate , and they keep on taking my money , 

sometimes when i randomly open mt5 i just see a trade that i did not initiate

how do i stop this , i want it to take trades that i initiated 

CTRL+E to disable automatic trading, or rightclick on the chart--> View expert list --> Then remove the expert advisor

Neo Ranamane: i have a huge problem i use a trading robot , everyday it keeps on taking trades that i did not initiate , and they keep on taking my money ,  sometimes when i randomly open mt5 i just see a trade that i did not initiate how do i stop this , i want it to take trades that i initiated 

Besides the advice in the previous post, are you using a VPS?

If using the MetaTrader VPS service, remember to re-migrating to the VPS with EAs removed from the charts.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Besides the advice in the previous post, are you using a VPS?

If using the MetaTrader VPS service, remember to re-migrating to the VPS with EAs removed from the charts.

the robot places additional trades that i did not place , i need help in stoping that issue cause am losing money 

Neo Ranamane #: the robot places additional trades that i did not place , i need help in stoping that issue cause am losing money 

Did you not read any of the previous posts?

If it is so urgent, then withdraw your money from the trading account.

You should have started with a demo account first. Do your research before committing your savings.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Did you not read any of the previous posts?

If it is so urgent, then withdraw your money from the trading account.

You should have started with a demo account first. Do your research before committing your savings.

i withdraw all my money , i need to know how do i stop those additional trades that keeps on coming ??

Neo Ranamane #: i withdraw all my money , i need to know how do i stop those additional trades that keeps on coming ??

Already answered in Post #1 and in Post #2.

Besides that, contact the author of the EA/Robot for instructions on how to use it properly.

Do your research!