Can I advertise on my wall?

Hello. Can I advertise other trading related services on my wall(homepage)?

Services that are not related directly to MQ and also the payment won't be through MQ.

Is it against the rules?

Yashar Seyyedin: Hello. Can I advertise other trading related services on my wall(homepage)? Services that are not related directly to MQ and also the payment won't be through MQ. Is it against the rules?

The rules are not clear, but normally advertising on your wall and blog is allowed.

However, I was once banned permanently for placing my coding rates (outside of freelance) on my wall. Luckily some moderators intervened and I was unbanned.

So, I would suggest, to be careful as some admin may not like that. It is probably best only to advertise MQ related subjects on your wall and to do the rest in private.

Fernando Carreiro #:
admin

I gave it a try. Hope it wont cause trouble.

Yashar Seyyedin:

Services that are not related directly to MQ and also the payment won't be through MQ.

Is it against the rules?

Yes you can.

Fernando bad experience was only an error...somehow.

Yashar Seyyedin:

Is it against the rules?

Just remember you have a limited number of posts per day. If you go beyond that you will be autoban for spam for a month. 

Also compress gifs and images , the "timeline" algorithm is not checking for connection speed and load size prior to serving your posts to a user.

Also careful when editing posts , if you copy paste an edit leave some time in between . You can also recycle posts and they will maintain their "comments" and thumbs up.