Try running an expert advisor on Mac

On my Mac I'm trying to install an expert advisor on metatrader 5 but I can't, the procedure I'm following is as follows:

due file:
scalpingpanel.ex5
ScalpingPanel.mq5

I put them both in the folder

MQL/Experts

I tried to start the program from MT5 and to load the ScalpingPanel.mq5 file from the window that opens (see attachment) but the program does not start

We also tried changing the destination folders and replacing the ScalpingPanel.mq5 file in .set format but nothing
Files:
screen_g1j.jpg  242 kb

From your screenshot, you seem to be running a very old build of MetaTrader 5, which is probably a 32-bit build.

Currently, only 64-bit builds of MetaTrader 5 is supported.

The current officially released build is 3661.

Liviu Istoc:
On my Mac I'm trying to install an expert advisor on metatrader 5 but I can't, the procedure I'm following is as follows:

due file:
scalpingpanel.ex5
ScalpingPanel.mq5

I put them both in the folder

MQL/Experts

I tried to start the program from MT5 and to load the ScalpingPanel.mq5 file from the window that opens (see attachment) but the program does not start

We also tried changing the destination folders and replacing the ScalpingPanel.mq5 file in .set format but nothing

From your screenshot it can be seen that ScalpingPanel started.

So I suppose you mean it doesn't continue to work further ? Please check the logs (Experts and Journal tab) for more information about what happens.