Can I use old version of an EA after a new version release?

Good day,

I have been using a free EA in mt5 but today it was updated to a new version which is no longer free. Will the old version I have running still work or do i have to buy the new version?

Thank you for the help.

AndrewSD93Good day, I have been using a free EA in mt5 but today it was updated to a new version which is no longer free. Will the old version I have running still work? Thank you for the help.

If the revision update was made to the same product (not a new product), then you will continue to receive updates at no extra cost even if the seller changes it from free to paid.

Fernando Carreiro #:

If the revision update was made to the same product (not a new product), then you will continue to receive updates at no extra cost even if the seller changes it from free to paid.

Thank you I understand 

Fernando Carreiro #:

Sorry I need help again. I installed the updated version and it says the product is already purchased but its not placing any trades... any idea why?

AndrewSD93 #:
Sorry I need help again. I installed the updated version and it says the product is already purchased but its not placing any trades... any idea why?

The update should not affect the performance of opening trades.

Discuss this issue with the author.