Where can i find trading journals from profitable traders?

So, i listened to about hundreds of podcasts of so called profitable long term traders and there are also hundreds of websites online with trading coaches, but why is nobody posting his historical or live trading journal?

I start to question if there even are traders that really can have a slow and steady growth over years. And i mean sustainable. Not a lucky trader who does 500% a year on a lucky trade. Can someone guide me to traders or trading journals that show sustainable long term growth with a strict drawdown and stop loss policy?

thanks

Promotions (and especially the recommendations) of the trading signals, the brokers, the trades, etc - are prohibited on the forum.

You should make your own search, or any sorry.

Sergey Golubev #:

Promotions (and especially the recommendations) of the trading signals, the brokers, the trades, etc - are prohibited on the forum.

You should make your own search, or any sorry.

i am not searching for promotions and it doesnt need to be on this site. i am just wondering: who ever came across a trading journal that was sustainable long term. Or why is non of the market gurus and coaches and self proclaimed "travelling traders" publicly posting there journals?

jaymarshibo #:
i am not searching for promotions and it doesnt need to be on this site. i am just wondering: who ever came across a trading journal that was sustainable long term. Or why is non of the market gurus and coaches and self proclaimed "travelling traders" publicly posting there journals?
Look at this Signal service  - "market gurus and coaches" do not want to do it without making money ...
So, they all in the Signal service now (it is the way they are making money with it).
Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
A showcase of successful trading strategies with automated copy trading