Few questions regarding brokers and products from Mql marketplace

After doing hundreds of hours of research I found some good Eas and signals.

I have a few doubts or questions.

Some ea's produce a good result in the metaquotes server, is it a reliable server? I put same EA on the deriv server 

and its not able to do well on a 5 year backtest or even complete it successfully.

I downloaded an ea which is not able to work on my windows pc or save files on my macbook.

Any people used it or have suggestions on what the issue could be? here is the ea

<the link to the market product was deleted by moderator>

1. The Eas arre using the data/quotes/price to work on Metatrader.
But the data//quotes/price is related to the broker.
It means: some Eas are working good on one broker (trading account) and not good for an other.
So, if you arr planning to buy some Ea - ask the seller about which broker (trading account to use and which settings).

But it is just my opinion only (the other people may have their own opinion for example).

----------------

2. Discussion about the Market products is prohibited on the forum.
Ask the author of this tool for support.

Henry Asaba Achankeng:

After doing hundreds of hours of research I found some good Eas and signals.

I have a few doubts or questions.

Some ea's produce a good result in the metaquotes server, is it a reliable server? I put same EA on the deriv server 

and its not able to do well on a 5 year backtest or even complete it successfully.

I downloaded an ea which is not able to work on my windows pc or save files on my macbook.

Any people used it or have suggestions on what the issue could be? here is the ea

<the link to the market product was deleted by moderator>

Hello, let me explain this to you

Different brokers have different

• "GMT Offset" or time of brokers
  • Spreads
  • Commission charge
  • Swap charge
  • Ping server
  • Server locations
And many other factors, so this is why you are getting different results on different brokers or broker servers, what you can do is, backtest on many brokers and choose the one which provides you the best performance.