Alerts

I created an alert, which worked, and then I deleted it.. However the alerts is still sounding, since I've already deleted it I can't delete it again.. does anyone know where these are stored on the hard drive ??

thanks in advance

d

I created an alert, which worked, and then I deleted it.. However the alerts is still sounding, since I've already deleted it I can't delete it again.. does anyone know where these are stored on the hard drive ??

thanks in advance

d

HELP ... where are the MT Develpers when you need them.????

very strange. we cannot reproduce this situation

very strange. we cannot reproduce this situation

I didn't expect you to be able to reproduce this problem as it most likely a bug having to do with Alerts. e.g. Alerts work with Regular accounts but do not work with MINI accounts. But I do expect you to tell me "where" alerts are stored? Are they stored in an INI file on the local machine? In a file on the local machine or in a file on the server. Perhaps a suggestion besides uninstall and re-install would be appreciated..

I use to work in software developement and support and full understand "can't duplicate". But common give me something to work with.

d

I deleted the Alerts INI file but no help..

Interesting thing is this only happens with my Metaquotes Demo account and not my live account. Makes me think the alerts are stored on the server...

When will the bug with alerts and MINI accounts be fixed..??
Reason: