Developer does not keep his commitment

I am working with a freelancer for my project, however after sale service the developer he does not keep his commitment for the project since there is not enough time for testing everything, even the bugs can come sometime after a certain time operation. Meanwhile during time of discussion for bidding the project that he commitedt and promised a lot of things to gain the project. Are there any solutions to sovle this such kind of developer?

Tran Trung Nghia: I am working with a freelancer for my project, however after sale service the developer he does not keep his commitment for the project since there is not enough time for testing everything, even the bugs can come sometime after a certain time operation. Meanwhile during time of discussion for bidding the project that he commitedt and promised a lot of things to gain the project. Are there any solutions to sovle this such kind of developer?

Use the "Arbitration" system present in the Freelance section or contact the Service Desk. We can do nothing for you here on the forum.

Rules of Using the Freelance ServiceV. Arbitration Order