MT4 Demo account balance showing AUD even though I selected USD when I opened my account

I opened an MT4 demo account, but for some reason, even though it was set to USD when I opened my account, my balance shows AUD.

I've tried re-opening a demo account 3 times already, and it keeps on showing AUD instead of USD?

What could be the reason for this? How do I fix this?

Thanks!

matteo_up: I opened an MT4 demo account, but for some reason, even though it was set to USD when I opened my account, my balance shows AUD. I've tried re-opening a demo account 3 times already, and it keeps on showing AUD instead of USD? What could be the reason for this? How do I fix this? Thanks!

We cannot read your mind nor see your computer.

If you want us to help, show screenshots and describe in detail the steps you are taking.

Make sure to obfuscate any private information and the brokers name.

matteo_up:

I opened an MT4 demo account, but for some reason, even though it was set to USD when I opened my account, my balance shows AUD.

I've tried re-opening a demo account 3 times already, and it keeps on showing AUD instead of USD?

What could be the reason for this? How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Then the automatic demo account creation of your broker doesn't give you the currency option that you want.

Try to ask this from the customer service/live chat of your broker.