I bought an EA using the other mql5 user Paypal

I bought an EA using the other mql5 user Paypal which this product not listed in my purchase list. How to settle it?

I log in my husband mql5 but not listed in purchase list. Same on me not listed on my purchase iyem, so i can't cancel the purchase

• If you bought the product using paypal under your mql5 forum username so you can check your purchase on your profile here
    https://www.mql5.com/en/users/geefx/market
    But please note that it may take from 3 to 5 working days for paypal to make this international payment so you should wait.
    and
  • If the other user bought the Market product under his forum username so this other user also may find his purchase after 3 -5 working days since the purchase.

Please note that "3 -5 working days" - it was according to paypal in/for my country.
It may be different days to wait for your country (because it is international payment).

Sergey Golubev #:
  • If you bought the product using paypal under your mql5 forum username so you can check your purchase on your profile here
    https://www.mql5.com/en/users/geefx/market
    But please note that it may take from 3 to 5 working days for paypal to make this international payment so you should wait.
    and
  • If the other user bought the Market product under his forum username so this other user also may find his purchase after 3 -5 working days since the purchase.

Please note that "3 -5 working days" - it was according to paypal in/for my country.
It may be different days to wait for your country (because it is international payment).

But not listed on my purchase item & also not listed on his username?

Rozaimah Mohamed #:

But not listed on my purchase item & also not listed on his username?

As I explained - it depends on how many days ago you bought it.
One week ago, two weeks ago?

Anyway, you can wait for the several days and write to the service desk asking them for advice (because they can see the purchase and payment and so on).