initial deposit edited? this why my dd grow 10% from 9%

Why??  Its happening?  Can  anybody tells me this is edited or bug issues

The stats are re-calculated all the time.
Maximum drawdown =  Maximum drawdown of the signal as percentage of the balance/equit.

more: Tips for Selecting a Trading Signal to Subscribe. Step-By-Step Guide
Tips for Selecting a Trading Signal to Subscribe. Step-By-Step Guide
Tips for Selecting a Trading Signal to Subscribe. Step-By-Step Guide
  • www.mql5.com
This step-by-step guide is dedicated to the Signals service, examination of trading signals, a system approach to the search of a required signal which would satisfy criteria of profitability, risk, trading ambitions, working on various types of accounts and financial instruments.

Ohh i see.. .  Thx for ur explain

What about the initial deposit however? 

Zaky Hamdoun #:
What about the initial deposit however? 

He is fine with initial deposit: he had 200 and he is having 200 now.
But the stats are re-calculated, and the main stats are not re-calculated real time (some stats are re-calculated after midnight for example).
And if the broker archived the history to balance operations (together with signal provider's first trade) so it may be affected on initial deposit
(because initial deposit is the deposit to open the first trade).

Sergey Golubev #:

He is fine with initial deposit: he had 200 and he is having 200 now.
But the stats are re-calculated, and the main stats are not re-calculated real time (some stats are re-calculated after midnight for example).
And if the broker archived the history to balance operations (together with signal provider's first trade) so it may be affected on initial deposit
(because initial deposit is the deposit to open the first trade).

Well...  Agree with u sir. I think this is problem archived on the broker. thx for ur response 🙏