really angry. linux users treated bad

hi, i use mt5 under wine emulation. ive wasted the last 3-4 hours and Im getting really angry. totally been scammed BY MQL5.

HERE IS MY PROBLEM.

If i install a free or a demo indicator not to much problems. when i go to install a non free one. the gateway payment fails and just hangs.

so i got to the web and purchase no problem but when i go back to mt5 it does not see the purchases and tries to get me to purchase which would just hang again.

I have no other choice but to cancel. so i see my 60 dollars in credit in my mql5 account but the money wont go back on my card and i cant install nothing, so my 60 dollars is just sitting there doing nothing. cant purchase with it and then install as explained earlier and cant get the 60 dollars back on the card.

in short i have 60 dollars in my account i cant spend as i cant install and cant get refund and thereby im cheated out of 60 dollars. also mt5 terminal does not see the mql5 payment option where my 60 dollars is it, as i could just click that. it is lame beyond belief

I am a developer and I love Linux.  But MetaTrader5 crashed on my Linux and I cannot fix it.   The software just stopped working.  It will not open.  I think the Wine integration is very bad. 

MetaTrader 5 is suppose to be designed for developers.  It uses C++ coding, which is great.  But it only works well on Microsoft.   I had to buy a brand new 12 core laptop with Microsoft windows qq installed so that I can develop my EA.

I used to work at Microsoft.... I hate windows. 

You'd better go with a virtual machine.

Edwards Noname:

hi, i use mt5 under wine emulation. ive wasted the last 3-4 hours and Im getting really angry. totally been scammed BY MQL5.

HERE IS MY PROBLEM.

If i install a free or a demo indicator not to much problems. when i go to install a non free one. the gateway payment fails and just hangs.

so i got to the web and purchase no problem but when i go back to mt5 it does not see the purchases and tries to get me to purchase which would just hang again.

I have no other choice but to cancel. so i see my 60 dollars in credit in my mql5 account but the money wont go back on my card and i cant install nothing, so my 60 dollars is just sitting there doing nothing. cant purchase with it and then install as explained earlier and cant get the 60 dollars back on the card.

in short i have 60 dollars in my account i cant spend as i cant install and cant get refund and thereby im cheated out of 60 dollars. also mt5 terminal does not see the mql5 payment option where my 60 dollars is it, as i could just click that. it is lame beyond belief

Write to the Service Desk, they are dealing with Financial issue.

Also you should not use a term like "scammed" so lightly.