Help me with simple supertrend EA

yashirotar: I am relatively new to mql4 so apologies i
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. double g_ibuf_76[];
    double g_ibuf_80[];
    int gi_84 = 0;

Ask the real owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way, we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.

See also
              Terms of Use of MQL5.community #3.13
              How can I recognize a decompiled code ? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #17 (2017)
              134317 - MQL4 programming forum (2011)

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

Thank you for your reply.  Noted. I downloaded from a forum (forex factory ) and I didn't know that decompiling was a posibility with mql4 and did not know how i can identify it. I assumed when mql4 and ex4 are provided..the person has written the whole thing from scratch .. I do apologise.. will delete the post or find a way to edit it (if deleting is not an option)

yashirotar: Hi All, I am relatively new to mql4 so apologies if my question is quite simple... 

Please don't post randomly in any section. Your question is not related to the section you posted.

MT4/mql4 has it's own section on the forum.

This thread has been moved to the correct section, so please don't create another topic.

Reason: