I have a problem in writing the function, please help me. - page 2

mohsssen eze #: Is the answer to my question really so difficult for programmers that they don't have the ability to solve it?🤦🏻‍♂️

Programmers are not here to solve your problems.

They are here in their free time offering to help users who want to learn to solve things themselves, not to solve their problems for them.

So, if that does not appeal to you, then consider hiring someone to "solve" it for you.

EDIT: And do please read the following (it applies to you too) ... Is it easy (or difficult) to …?

Is it easy (or difficult) to …?
Is it easy (or difficult) to …?
  • www.mql5.com
This post could be considered a “rant”, but I would like to take the opportunity to relay to those that ask similar questions, the difficulty invol...

Now I want to learn how to write three IF conditions, each condition checks a candle! I have seen several books and educational videos, but nothing like this has been taught anywhere! 

mohsssen eze #:
Now I want to learn how to write three IF conditions, each condition checks a candle! I have seen several books and educational videos, but nothing like this has been taught anywhere! 

Please stop using such text formatting and colours.

mohsssen eze #:
Is the answer to my question really so difficult for programmers that they don't have the ability to solve it?🤦🏻‍♂️
Your problem is not about coding, is about finding a solution to code. You know how to code , but you don’t know what to code. So for your problem, I would think about your variables… you define them inside your function… so at every other tick, you will define them again… which is wrong … use them as flags… so you switch the flag when some condition is met, at will remain switched until you tell otherwise, not when another tick is coming … take it from here …

Or… use these variables that you define inside the function , but play with the indicators buffers… you cannot look into the future, but you can always look in the past… like, instead of checking if cond1 is true and wait 3 candles to see about cond2, you can check if cond2 is true, and cond1 was true 3 candles ago( check buffer for candle 3)