mql5 verified code not receive my phone - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If its indeed a bug in MQL5.com's side, I hope they fix it soon.

Hi eleni it done 😘😘😘

Chalin Saranga Jayathilake #:
Hi eleni it done 😘😘😘

That's good news.

Hello I am having the same problem now, did you guys found any solution? I tried different numbers from different country i tried sms and telegram but nothing is working

Chioma Obunadike #:
contact support
Help me i what to login to my account and start trading now but i don't know how

Mohamad Ismail #:

Hello I am having the same problem now, did you guys found any solution? I tried different numbers from different country i tried sms and telegram but nothing is working

Do you want to deposit money to your forum profile to buy some signal subscription or MQL5 VPS?
Yes yes so please note that telegram is not working for that anymore.

If you are talking about your trading account so ask your broker for support (this forum has nothing to do woth any broker, any trading account and any money for trading).

lindokuhle shozi #:
Help me i what to login to my account and start trading now but i don't know how

If you can not login to your trading account so ask your broker for support (this forum has nothing to do woth any broker, any trading account and any money for trading).

-------------------

You need to read the manual: MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

Open demo account with any broker and try to trade with 0.01 lot size.

Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.
Try with demo first.

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo 

2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

3. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

5. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

6. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

Trading Platform - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Trading Platform is the trader's working tool, providing all the necessary features for a successful online trading. It includes trading...

same with me, please give me solution 

Saep Mulyana #:
same with me, please give me solution 

This is solution:
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

SMS Confirmation in MQL5

Chioma Obunadike, 2023.07.01 23:06

Mine was. I used telegram bot and followed the instructions XD

What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
  • www.mql5.com
Please check the following: Ensure network coverage is strong Ensure the mobile number/s are not in roaming (in that case delivery is not guarantee...

hello everyone. I have issue code with my phone but i have new number but i don't receive it. I don't send a receive confirmation code for my phone number. How would solve problem with my code?? let me know. Thank you for your help.

ADRIANA-R #:
hello everyone. I have issue code with my phone but i have new number but i don't receive it. I don't send a receive confirmation code for my phone number. How would solve problem with my code?? let me know. Thank you for your help.

Please check the following:

• Ensure network coverage is strong
  • Ensure the mobile number/s are not in roaming (in that case delivery is not guaranteed).
  • Ensure unwanted SMSs are removed so that phone memory is not full.
  • Restart the phone to refresh network (keep it off for 10 minutes to reset on the network) and then send a message to test.
  • Check for any mobile applications or settings that may filter out SMS messages

You may swap sim to another phone, then you can send that number a message to test.

If you use an iPhone:

• Please check if 'Filter Unknown Senders' is not enabled in 'Settings' > 'Messages'.
  • If the function 'Do Not Disturb' is active on an iPhone, you will not receive any notifications when the device is locked.
    Swipe down on the right part of the screen and tap "Focusing".
  • Make sure that there is no third-party app present on the handset that could filter traffic.
Credit to  Abhishek Yadav for these tips.