Assistance in overcoming signal/vps issues

I am having issues with my signal/vps.

1. My trades do not seem to match the signal providers trades. e.g. the trades have different open positions

2. Today, trades were not opened on my end until I opened MT5 (desktop), even though the VPS was live.

3. I am also receiving the following messages in the journal:

(i) 2023.04.14 15:23:47.617 Trades use Hosting Service to speed up the execution - 0.27 ms via 'MQL5 London LD4 28 (MQL5.community)' instead of 123.25 ms

(ii) 2023.04.14 15:23:46.875 Signal '27788449': different specification of symbol EURUSD, signal provider has maximal volume 1000, subscriber has 500

I would appreciate any help.

Are you using MQL5 VPS?
If yes so it may be the following:

<1. My trades do not seem to match the signal providers trades. e.g. the trades have different open positions

If your trades have different open positions so you should look at MQL5 VPS journal for the explanation (it should be written here about it).

2. Today, trades were not opened on my end until I opened MT5 (desktop), even though the VPS was live.

If your MQL5 VPS was live and you synchronized/migrated your signal subscription to VPS so the positions should be opened even if you close your computer.
The positions will not be opened because of mapping but it should be written in MQL5 VPS journal.

Check this instruction for how to know about synchronization/migration (just in case you missed this step):
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

I have just read the MT5 article. It seems that everything is correct. I have followed all the steps.

It says that the "Enable Realtime subscription" box should not be ticked in the end. Mine still is. Should I untick it?

Also, my ping is 126.04. is this too high?

On my mobile MT5 app, I keep receiving the following messages:

1. The operation couldnt be completed. Broken pipe

2. Connection to FBS-Real lost

3. no connection to FBS-Real

4. Reconnect attempt 2 to FBS-Real 

5. Connected to FBS-Real. 

(It keeps repeating this)

Abh #:

I have just read the MT5 article. It seems that everything is correct. I have followed all the steps.

It says that the "Enable Realtime subscription" box should not be ticked in the end. Mine still is. Should I untick it?

Also, my ping is 126.04. is this too high?

On my mobile MT5 app, I keep receiving the following messages:

1. The operation couldnt be completed. Broken pipe

2. Connection to FBS-Real lost

3. no connection to FBS-Real

4. Reconnect attempt 2 to FBS-Real 

5. Connected to FBS-Real. 

(It keeps repeating this)

Yes, it should be unticked.
Because when you made a synchronization and when you checked about this synchronization in MQL5 VPS journal and if everything is fine with synchronization
so your local computer (and your MT5 incl your mobile application) has nothing to do with any traders/positions and so on.
And you should check everything in MQL5 VPS journal.