Please assist me in writing the code of MT5 EA

I want a simple MT5 Expert advisor written for me, please assist. Many thanks

The rules are very simple - SELL ORDER

1. High Price of previous day  Candle > High Price of the current day Candle
  2. High Price of current day Candle  > High Price of the immediate previous H4 Candle
  3. Close Price of Immediate H4 candle < Close Price of Immediate previous day (D1) Candle
  4. TP = 150, SL = 50
  5. Trade entry (order) should close after THREE H4 Candles
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Price Constants - Indicator Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Don't double post!

Post your request as a job in the Freelance section please.

@jmgf1012 #:I want a simple MT5 Expert advisor written for me, please assist. Many thanks

The rules are very simple - SELL ORDER

1. High Price of previous day  Candle > High Price of the current day Candle
  2. High Price of current day Candle  > High Price of the immediate previous H4 Candle
  3. Close Price of Immediate H4 candle < Close Price of Immediate previous day (D1) Candle
  4. TP = 150, SL = 50
  5. Trade entry (order) should close after THREE H4 Candles
  • Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum, although it could happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.