Random errors

I've recently started working on some MQL5 projects and lately these random error codes keep popping up on all of my projects, even on previous works that run just fine are showing these same errors. 

What's worse is when it's telling me that I have an error on a line that is completely blank. 

What's a proper way to fix this?
Files:
20230413_094648.jpg  13217 kb

Elijahammazi: I've recently started working on some MQL5 projects and lately these random error codes keep popping up on all of my projects, even on previous works that run just fine are showing these same errors. What's worse is when it's telling me that I have an error on a line that is completely blank. What's a proper way to fix this?

What build of MetaTrader 5 are you using?

The latest official and stable build is 3661. Anything later than that is a beta build.

If you don't want to be a "beta" tester, don't connect to MetaQuotes demo servers. Connect only to reputable broker accounts.

To obtain a demo account from a reputable broker is easy and only requires minimal information such as name and email address.

Fernando Carreiro #:

What build of MetaTrader 5 are you using?

The latest official and stable build is 3661. Anything later than that is a beta build.

If you don't want to be a "beta" tester, don't connect to MetaQuotes demo servers. Connect only to reputable broker accounts.

To obtain a demo account from a reputable broker is easy and only requires minimal information such as name and email address.

Gotcha, I don't have my broker connected yet, but I will add it shortly, I was using the demo that came with downloading MT5

Press F7 to compile and then F8 to jump to the first error as the others could be caused by the first one.

Correct it and then again F7 & F8