EA Online parameter optimization

I want to optimize my EA parameters to find the best set of parameters to trade.  My computer is quite slow so it cannot be optimized on the Mt4 platform.  Is there another way to optimize or is there a website to help optimize parameters?  Introduce to me.

You have to have MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/344102
What are some cloud computing options for massive / complex MT4 optimizations?
What are some cloud computing options for massive / complex MT4 optimizations?
  • www.mql5.com
I am writing an MQL4 EA that I am frequently optimizing. Recently, the number of combinations are increasing exponentially...

Quoc Huy Bui: I want to optimize my EA parameters to find the best set of parameters to trade.  My computer is quite slow so it cannot be optimized on the Mt4 platform.  Is there another way to optimize or is there a website to help optimize parameters?  Introduce to me.

Please don't post randomly in any section. Your question is not related to the section you posted.

Your thread has been moved to MT4/MQL4 section on the forum.

Quoc Huy Bui: My computer is quite slow so it cannot be optimized on the Mt4 platform. 

Yes it can.

1. EAs : Don't do per tick what you can do per bar, or on open.
    If you are waiting for a level, don't reevaluate, wait until price reaches it (or a new bar starts, and you recalculate.)
    If you are waiting for an order to close, only look when OrdersTotal (or MT5 equivalent) has changed.
              How to get backtesting faster ? - MT4 - MQL4 programming forum (2017)

2. Indicators: Code it properly so it only recomputes bar zero (after the initial run).
              How to do your lookbacks correctly. (2016)
              3 Methods of Indicators Acceleration by the Example of the Linear Regression - MQL5 Articles. (2011)
    Or, reduce Tools → Options (control+O) → Charts → Max bars in chart to something reasonable (like 1K.)