Mt4 News filter

Hello everyone,

I hope you can help me, I bought some EAs that contain a news filter, but... the lines are not visible, the news filter does not work, a few weeks ago it did work and after a VPS update it seems to have stopped working, Does anyone know why this could be? I have tried several terminals, several urls... and nothing. And as I commented a few weeks ago if it worked.

It occurs to me that windows is blocking something after the update. Thank you all for your time.

Machine translated from Spanish to English by moderator

This is the English from. Please write in English. If you prefer, you can also use the Spanish forum.
Foro MQL5
Foro MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: foro sobre el trading, sistemas de trading automáticos y simulación de estrategias comerciales.

Miguel Angel Martinez Sanchez: I hope you can help me, I bought some EAs that contain a news filter, but... the lines are not visible, the news filter does not work, a few weeks ago it did work and after a VPS update it seems to have stopped working, Does anyone know why this could be? I have tried several terminals, several urls... and nothing. And as I commented a few weeks ago if it worked. It occurs to me that windows is blocking something after the update. Thank you all for your time.

You should contact the author of the EA. If this is a Market product, then please discuss the issue in the Comments section of that product, or contact the author directly via a private message.