Raspberry pi - Problems Installing MetaTrader5 on Raspberry pi

Hi I have tried to download MetaTrader5 to a Raspberry Pi, I am currently testing out some automation software that I want to run on the Raspberry Pi, But found it tough to download to the Pi. 

I tried pip apt-install MetaTrader5 but haven't had any luck, It seems like the file can not be located from the pip3 Server.

If you have some advice I would appreciate it so much 

Wouldn't that be really slow? I guess getting a cheap VPS is a better option? Or is it just for testing?

Amira J Brand #:
Wouldn't that be really slow? I guess getting a cheap VPS is a better option? Or is it just for testing?

I think so

It's not possible. Raspberry Pi is ARM architecture and MetaTrader is a x86 platform only.

The only way to run x86 code in a ARM is by using qemu, but in that case it will be unusably slow.

Amira J Brand #:

Only for some low level testing. don't expect it to run a Trading robot. just want to do some data logging

Emerson Gomes #:

It's not possible. Raspberry Pi is ARM architecture and MetaTrader is a x86 platform only.

The only way to run x86 code in a ARM is by using qemu, but in that case it will be unusably slow.

Thanks for the reply. I don't want to run the user interface from the Raspberry pi, I don't think that it will be able to handle the graphic processing all that great. 

it is a headless install of Dabian, and I would mainly just use it to extract data and build log data in csv format.