Cant intall any free EA directly from the market and the market icon is not showing in the navigator panel

guys need help please

Cant intall any free EA directly from the market and the market icon is not showing in the navigator panel 

when i click download MT4 just opens and nothing happens. have tried restating the pc but nothing changes

all my custom indicators and EAs work fine only i cant install anything directly from the market

scpmtf:

guys need help please

when i click download MT4 just opens and nothing happens. have tried restating the pc but nothing changes

all my custom indicators and EAs work fine only i cant install anything directly from the market

You should try that from your MT4 terminal and not the MQL5.com website.

So, login into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your scpmtf login and then go to the Market tab of the Terminal window and install your desired items.

scpmtf:

guys need help please

What is printed in your Journal log ?

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You should try that from your MT4 terminal and not the MQL5.com website.

So, login into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your scpmtf login and then go to the Market tab of the Terminal window and install your desired items.

thanx it worked perfect