MetaTrader 4 Accounts - page 3

Actually, I decided to see why there's a bit of confusion with spreads with Admiral.

It appears they get stuck into you if you sign up for a mini account - typically 5 pips across the board for the guy starting out or feeling the water with them.

This reduces down to 3 pips if you sign up for a 'Classic' or full account.

Cheers
Martin

Actually, I decided to see why there's a bit of confusion with spreads with Admiral.

It appears they get stuck into you if you sign up for a mini account - typically 5 pips across the board for the guy starting out or feeling the water with them.

Cheers
Martin

Thats quite normal the spread is weider take it as a form as slippage

Cheers
Martin

i remmember if i would trade lower than 50.000 usd i had to pay 10 dollar for open and the same to close = 20 dollar

Here's another quote from InterbankFX concerning an issue on Daily Bars that another forum member rec'd from them :-

To use some of your language, MT4 is a hell of a mess. Thanks for pointing out the price bars. This will be fixed before we go live with MT4 but that will be some time from now, we have found more bugs than expected in MT4.

I wonder what Neurex and Alpari are doing (or not doing) that allows them to deploy in the next few days over InterbankFX ?

Here's another quote from InterbankFX concerning an issue on Daily Bars that another forum member rec'd from them :-

To use some of your language, MT4 is a hell of a mess. Thanks for pointing out the price bars. This will be fixed before we go live with MT4 but that will be some time from now, we have found more bugs than expected in MT4.

I wonder what Neurex and Alpari are doing (or not doing) that allows them to deploy in the next few days over InterbankFX ?

well i dont know but i think they have to say what there is wrong or not wrong but im not so concerned i put manual trades only no probs with that working fine. i wonder if metaquotes having any comments ?? lol or maybe i just send a mail for my broker asking what the bib is going on. But if a broker allows livetrading i think it should be fine ...

I'm guessing that IBFX's problem has to do with thier automated instant execution platform. They don't have a dealing desk, etc, and thier back office is probably a little different than Nuerex et al. Integrating tha twith MT4 might be whats providing the problem.

MartinCooney :
Alpari, though Russian, starts live MT4 trading next Monday. http://www.alpari-idc.com/en/194.html

InterbankFX have said it's still a month or so away due to some back-end server issues (though their site suggests live mini accounts are a few weeks away but that's been there for several weeks now) and FXDD have indicated they are a few weeks behind InterbankFX's date. So, no, no-one using it live yet (that I know of).

Cheers
Martin

Forex is a high risk investment it depends upon current market whether you win more money or some times you lose with in a day. Most of them would say, a Trading System is the key factor to win in Forex. Please visit: www.ismarkets.com for detailed information.