Validation error MT5

Hi,

Can any expert help to fix the validation error as stated below

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) log files size exceeded 2088 MB, test terminated

Manpreet Singh: Can any expert help to fix the validation error as stated below test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) log files size exceeded 2088 MB, test terminated
Reduce the number of log prints in your EA.You can have an input to control what data is printed to the log and set it to disabled by default. Then inform users to enable it if they wish to have more detailed information in the log.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Reduce the number of log prints in your EA.You can have an input to control what data is printed to the log and set it to disabled by default. Then inform users to enable it if they wish to have more detailed information in the log.

Thank you Fernando for the response,

In which area I can find this option ?

Manpreet Singh #: Thank you Fernando for the response, In which area I can find this option ?

You don't find it. You code it into your program. Are you not the developer of this code? If not, then request your developer to do that for you.

Also, if the log overflow is due to trade order activity then refactor your strategy.

• If you are constantly deleting and replacing pending orders, then don't. Improve the strategy, preferably by using market orders instead of pending orders if possible.
  • If you are updating stops continuously, the don't. Use a trailing step or a time step or any other method to reduce the update activity.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You don't find it. You code it into your program. Are you not the developer of this code? If not, then request your developer to do that for you.

He is a developer as far as I can see. It's fascinating.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Also, if the log overflow is due to trade order activity then refactor your strategy.

• If you are constantly deleting and replacing pending orders, then don't. Improve the strategy, preferably by using market orders instead of pending orders if possible.
  • If you are updating stops continuously, the don't. Use a trailing step or a time step or any other method to reduce the update activity.

Thank You Fernando