Closing all open orders at Friday noon time.

Hi;

I have conundrum: I travel a lot and am constantly in different time zones: US, Australia, Europe, Africa, etc. 

How can I get my EA to auto close all open orders at Friday noon (12pm) regardless of where I am in the world?

Do I need to include a time zone conversion module in my EA for every possible time zone to make that happen?

Any suggestions highly appreciated.

Thank you

Bono L. 

Lode Loyens:

Hi;

I have conundrum: I travel a lot and am constantly in different time zones: US, Australia, Europe, Africa, etc. 

How can I get my EA to auto close all open orders at Friday noon (12pm) regardless of where I am in the world?

Do I need to include a time zone conversion module in my EA for every possible time zone to make that happen?

Any suggestions highly appreciated.

Thank you

Bono L. 

Use the broker time, it doesn't change. Well almost :-D

Alain Verleyen #:
Use the broker time, it doesn't change. Well almost :-D

Hi Alain 

Your name -- same country as me?  sounds like it.

Anyway, thanks for the response.

How will that work?  Prime example: right now it is Friday 3/31/2023 7:46AM where I am.  Broker's time is already Friday 3/31/2023 17:46PM.  

According to broker's time markets are already closed but that's not the case.  So I am a bit stumped understanding this.

Anyway, I do appreciate your feedback and will check it out.

Thanks;

Bono L

Lode Loyens #:

Hi Alain 

Your name -- same country as me?  sounds like it.

Anyway, thanks for the response.

How will that work?  Prime example: right now it is Friday 3/31/2023 7:46AM where I am.  Broker's time is already Friday 3/31/2023 17:46PM.  

According to broker's time markets are already closed but that's not the case.  So I am a bit stumped understanding this.

Anyway, I do appreciate your feedback and will check it out.

Thanks;

Bono L

The markets are not closed yet.  It's currently 16:36 GMT, and the markets are closed at 21:00 GMT.

So if you want to close at Friday noon (but noon of which timezone ?), you just need to convert it to your broker time. Your broker appears to be at GMT+3 (or GMT+2 with DST :-D).

Got it.  Thanks for the guidance.