how to covert a .ex file to a .mq5 file.

Good Day everyone,

i have been not been long on this forum but ever since joining and ive been reading some amazing content ya'll is posting. 

however i yet to find a topic on how to covert a .ex file to a .mq5 file.

there is a indicator that i got but its only a .ex file and when i open my MetaEditor i don't find that indicator which lead me to believe that in order to edit the coding i need to convert it to a .mq5. 

does anyone by chance know how to do the conversion?

thanks in advance.

however i yet to find a topic on how to covert a .ex file to a .mq5 file.

there is a indicator that i got but its only a .ex file and when i open my MetaEditor i don't find that indicator which lead me to believe that in order to edit the coding i need to convert it to a .mq5. 

does anyone by chance know how to do the conversion?

thanks in advance.

You don’t 
That is decompilation which is both illegal and theft
Go to the author of the code. If you can’t do that then create your own 

De-compilation is stealing, forbidden and you risk to be banned. Beside that it's not possible.

It doesn't always mean staling. Sometimes yo misplaced the .mq5 file and have only .ex file.

Abhishek Yadav #:It doesn't always mean staling. Sometimes yo misplaced the .mq5 file and have only .ex file.

In that case we can only advise you to make backup copies. A *.mq4/5 file once compiled cannot be decompiled.

Abhishek Yadav #: Sometimes yo misplaced the .mq5 file and have only .ex file.

Go to your backups. You do backup your system, don't you?
   YouTube/watch?v=l7-6m2cE6JM

Paul Anscombe #:
You don’t 
That is decompilation which is both illegal and theft
Go to the author of the code. If you can’t do that then create your own 
Abhishek Yadav #:
It doesn't always mean staling. Sometimes yo misplaced the .mq5 file and have only .ex file.

I have a file that needs to be modified. I contacted the author, He gave me the permission to contact anyone that can do it that because he is too busy to handle a request for an individual. I can refer ypou to Him. However I need your help. I only need the EA to be added some few features, not altering the whole strategy. just some features which are mostly TP as defined by me.

Carl Schreiber #:
De-compilation is stealing, forbidden and you risk to be banned. Beside that it's not possible.

I need your assistance too. I have got a similar request. However check above for the reply I made.

gemini79 #:

I have a file that needs to be modified. I contacted the author, He gave me the permission to contact anyone that can do it that because he is too busy to handle a request for an individual. I can refer ypou to Him. However I need your help. I only need the EA to be added some few features, not altering the whole strategy. just some features which are mostly TP as defined by me.

Last warning...

Decompilation is forbidden even with the author's permission.

Do not insist more on this subject.