how to hide classes

Hi

I have 3 classes for my EA and want to share only  EA exe file with someone else , but I'd like to hide my mqh files and don't want him to see my classes .

Can anyone help me please?

Saeed Golshenas:

Hi

I have 3 classes for my EA and want to share only  EA exe file with someone else , but I'd like to hide my mqh files and don't want him to see my classes .

Can anyone help me please?

once compiled the file contains all code so you don't need to share the mqh files

Paul Anscombe #:

once compiled the file contains all code so you don't need to share the mqh files

I've included some mqh filles to my Expert Advisor, so without these files ,compilation has so many errors because it missed included files.

Like this :

#include <TradePanel_Class.mqh>
#include <TrailingStops.mqh>

so I have to copy these files to every mt5 which want to run my EA.

Is there any way to hide or join these files with E.A file ?

Saeed Golshenas #:

I've included some mqh filles to my Expert Advisor, so without these files ,compilation has so many errors because it missed included files.

Like this :

#include <TradePanel_Class.mqh>
#include <TrailingStops.mqh>

so I have to copy these files to every mt5 which want to run my EA.

Is there any way to hide or join these files with E.A file ?

already answered, they will all be compiled into the ex5 file so no need to copy them

Paul Anscombe #:

already answered, they will all be compiled into the mq5 file so no need to copy them

ex5

Vladislav Boyko #:

ex5

That's right , in ex5 it works well. thanks

Paul Anscombe #:

already answered, they will all be compiled into the ex5 file so no need to copy them

Thanks